|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker is a trucking vehicle simulator developed by SCS Software in 2009. The game consists of more than 25 terrains. 3 of them are main - South American Yungas Road, Australian Tuktoyaktuk Winter Road and Canadian Outback. All of them are somehow extreme and dangerous. There are narrow roads in South America, icy roads in Canada and dangerously long vehicle in Australia. Unlike its predecessors, the game isn't open world. Released in the Czech Republic on October 6, 2009, and Russia on January 21, 2010.
The sequel to 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker was released in 2011.
The game was mostly poorly received by critics. Game was criticised mostly for change of series concept. But it was well received by players and some reviews were positive towards the game and praised the game for its graphics and gameplay.
- ↑ http://www.gamepark.cz/18_wheels_of_steel_extreme_trucker_262598.htm
- ↑ http://www.databaze-her.cz/hry/18-wheels-of-steel-extreme-trucker/
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/18-wheels-of-steel-extreme-trucker
- ↑ http://www.hodnoceniher.cz/pc/zavodni/18-wheels-of-steel-extreme-trucker.html
- ↑ http://www.gamingxp.com/bericht-3325-rondomedia-scs_software-pc-18_wheels_of_steel_extreme_trucker.htm german
- ↑ http://stopgame.ru/review/18_wheels_of_steel_extreme_trucker/review.html russian
- ↑ http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/18-wheels-of-steel-extreme-trucker