Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2K Marin is an American and Australian video game developer based in Novato, California and Canberra, Australia. The studio's main focus according to press releases is to develop new intellectual property and co-develop products with other 2K studios.
The Novato studio was spun off from Irrational Games (briefly known as 2K Boston/2K Australia) in 2007, after the release of BioShock. The Canberra studio, 2K Australia, was originally part of Irrational Games. It joined 2K Marin in 2010, upon the announcement of its new XCOM game.
- BioShock (2008) (PlayStation 3 version) (with 2K Australia, 2K Boston, and Digital Extremes)
- BioShock 2 (2010)
- XCOM (2011)
- ↑ Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Announces Formation of 2K Marin. Take 2 Interactive (2007-12-17). Retrieved on 2008-05-28.
- ↑ Plunkett, Luke (2010-04-16). 2K Studio Name Madness Continues With New XCOM Game. Kotaku Australia. Retrieved on 2010-04-28.
- ↑ 2K Games Injects PLAYSTATION3 System Owners with Genetically Enhanced Version of BioShock. Take 2 Interactive (2008-05-28). Retrieved on 2010-08-26.
- ↑ 2K Games Announces Partnership with Digital Extremes. Take 2 Interactive (2008-07-03). Retrieved on 2010-08-26.
- ↑ McWhertor, Michael (2008-03-11). BioShock 2 Is Very Official, Dated For Q4 2009. Kotaku. Retrieved on 2008-03-11.
- ↑ Meer, Alec (2010-04-14). Enemy Known: XCOM's Baaaaaaaaaack. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved on 2010-04-28.