Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
4J Studios is a video game developer based in Dundee, Scotland. The company has worked with ranges of publishers including ZeniMax Media and Microsoft Game Studios. Staff include many former key personnel from defunct studio VIS Entertainment.
4J Studios has developed the following original games:
- Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships (PS2, Xbox) (2005)
- Star Trek: Encounters (PS2) (2006)
- Star Trek: Conquest (Wii, PS2) (2007)
- AMF Bowling Pinbusters! (NDS) (2008)
- Ducati Moto (NDS) (2008)
- Wuggle (iPhone) (2009)
It has also ported the following games to other consoles:
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3) (2007)
- Overlord: Raising Hell (PS3) (2008)
- Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) (2008)
- Banjo-Tooie (XBLA) (2009)
- Perfect Dark (XBLA) (2010)
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|