|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
90 Minutes: European Prime Goal - known in Japan as J.League Soccer Prime Goal 3 (Ｊリーグサッカー プライムゴール３, "J.League Soccer Prime Goal 3") - is a 1994 Super Nintendo Entertainment System association football video game. The player(s) get to play in either exhibition, tournament, or in the all-star mode. The view is from a left-right perspective and the national flags of several European countries are used in the game. In the game mode "You're a Hero," the player must make miracle plays that either win and/or change the game. The kick-off is doing using 3D graphics with the camera showing the spectators in the grandstand. Music composed by Eriko Imura.
- ↑ Japanese-English title translation. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-04-27
- ↑ Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-04-26
- ↑ Release information (reference #2). Game Kult. Retrieved on 2010-04-30
- ↑ Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-04-26
- ↑ Composer information. SNES Music. Retrieved on 2010-04-30