Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game is played with two buttons, with the A button firing bullets from the plane and the B button launching a special bomb attack which uses a bomb from a limited stock of bombs. Power bullets can be obtained by destroying buildings and armored enemy planes. There are 2 types of Power bullets: "P" Power bullets, that increases the plane's firepower by one level, and "F" Power bullets, that increases the plane's firepower to the maximum level instantly. The maximum level only lasts for a limited amount of shots.
When certain ground enemies and buildings are destroyed, money bonuses appear which give a random amount of points each. When the player reaches the end of the stage, the player has to face a boss ship.
The game features several selectable fighters and characters:
- Template:Country data USA F-117A Nighthawk piloted by Robo-Keaton (once Keaton from the first AeroFighters, now a patriotic robot).
- Template:Country data USA A-10 Thunderbolt II piloted by Captain Silver (retired top gun accompanied by his pet parrot Polly)
- Template:Country data Japan Fighter-Support X piloted by Hien (a ninja)
- Template:Country data Japan F-15 Eagle piloted by Mao Mao (a female teenage popstar)
- F-14 Tomcat piloted by Cindy and Ellen (A mother and young daughter)
- YF-23 "Black Widow II" piloted by Spanky (a talking dolphin)
- Template:Country data France Rafale piloted by Steve (a punk rocker)
- Sea Harrier FRS2 piloted by Bobby (a baby)
- Stage 1: Japan
- Random Stage: Brazil
- Stage 3: Atlantic (Bonus Stage)
- Random Stage: U.S.A.
- Random Stage: France
- Stage 6: Australia
- Stage 7: Himalayas (Bonus Stage)
- Stage 8: Mexico
- Stage 9: Hawaii
- Stage 10: Space