Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Airfix Dogfighter is a 2000 flight-combat video game for the personal computer; developed by Unique Development Studios and Paradox Entertainment, published by EON Digital Entertainment, it was released on January 14 in North America and Europe. 15 planes are at the players disposal to reenact WW2 in a 1950's home.
The game is based on the popular Airfix brand of plastic models. Airfix Dogfighter lets you pilot detailed, miniature versions of World War II aircraft through a large, 3D-rendered house. Fly for the Allies or the Axis powers, each with a home base in a different room of the house. Dogfights take place in the yard or throughout a house full of curios, knick-knacks, canisters, and decorations, many of which can be destroyed and which contain special power-ups.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/366264.html
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/airfix-dogfighter
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/airfixdogfighter/tech_info.html
- ↑ http://brighthand.com.com/pc-games/airfix-dogfighter-pc/4505-9696_7-30977459.html
- ↑ http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/366264-airfix-dogfighter/index.html
- ↑ http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/airfix-dogfighter/