Akella is a Russian software company specializing in the development, publishing and distribution of computer games and multimedia products. The founders of Akella met in 1993 and decided to start a company together, and in 1995 formed Akella. The company comprises five in-house development teams, a publishing house, a distribution center, a localization team and a quality assurance department; in total, some 300 people are employed by Akella.
- Sea Dogs (released in 2000), a pirate-adventuring action RPG (Bethesda Softworks/UbiSoft/1C)
- Age of Sail II (released in 2001), a real-time naval combat simulation (Take 2/Talonsoft/1C)
- The Mystery of the Druids (released in 2001), an adventure mystery game (Dtp entertainment/Focus/Akella/CDV)
- Privateers Bounty (released in 2002), another premium real-time naval combat simulation (Take 2/Global Star Software/1C)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Originally known as Sea Dogs II) (released in July, 2003), the pirating adventure for PC and Xbox platforms, developed under license for the Disney adventure movie of the same name (Bethesda Softworks/UbiSoft/1C)
- Space Tanks (2003), Artillery Tanks on tiny planets
- Sea Dogs III (2005) (1C)
- H-Craft Championship, a science fiction racing game (released on July 19, 2007)
- Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales
- Age of Pirates: Captain Blood
- Postal 2: Штопор Жжот Russian Postal 2 add-on
- Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships Released in Q1 2009
- PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Released in Q1 2009
- Euro Truck Simulator Released August 29, 2008 and the Gold Edition was released this year on April 15, 2009
- Disciples III (Windows video game). Sequel to Disciples: Sacred Lands and Disciples II: Dark Prophecy.
- A Stroke of Fate, to be released in 2009.
- Dead Mountaineer's Hotel. Based on the eponymous Russian science fiction detective novel from 1970. To be released for North America and Western Europe 2008.
- Postal III, to be released in 2010.
- 2025: Battle for Fatherland
- Heavy Duty, to be released forth quarter of 2009.
|30px||This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|