Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Akihiko Yoshida (吉田 明彦 Yoshida Akihiko , born 1967) is a Japanese video game character designer working for Square Enix. Yoshida was born in 1967 and joined Square Co. in 1995, before the company merged with Enix. He is well known for his work on the Final Fantasy series. He is a frequent collaborator of game designer Yasumi Matsuno.
- Zeliard (1990) (PC): Design
- Ogre Battle (1993) (SNES): Character and tarot card design
- Tactics Ogre (1995) (SNES): Character design and background art direction
- Final Fantasy Tactics (1997) (PS1): Character design
- Vagrant Story (2000) (PS1): Character design and background art direction
- Wild Card (2001) (WonderSwan): Character and card design
- Final Fantasy XII (2006) (PS2): Main Character design and background design supervisor
- Final Fantasy III (Remake) (2006) (DS): Character design
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (2007) (PSP): Character design
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (2007) (DS): Artistic supervisor and additional illustration
- Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden (2009) (DS): Character design
- Final Fantasy XIV (2010) (PS3, PC): Art direction
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (2011) (PSP): Character design
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|