Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Akitoshi Kawazu (河津 秋敏 Kawazu Akitoshi , born 1962) is a Japanese game producer who was born in Kumamoto Prefecture. He studied ceramics at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. Kawazu joined Square (later Square Enix) in 1985. He is the creator of the SaGa and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series of console role-playing games and is now an executive producer at Square Enix and the head of the company's Production Team 2. He is best known to make his games intensely challenging.
- Final Fantasy – Game design
- Final Fantasy II – Game design
- The Final Fantasy Legend – Director and scenario
- Final Fantasy Legend II – Director and scenario
- Romancing SaGa – Director, scenario, system design, and battle design
- Romancing SaGa 2 – Director, scenario, and game design
- Romancing SaGa 3 – Director
- Rudra no Hihō – Supervisor
- SaGa Frontier – Producer and director
- SaGa Frontier 2 – Producer
- Racing Lagoon – Producer
- Legend of Mana – Producer
- Hataraku Chocobo – Producer
- Wild Card – Game design
- Unlimited Saga – Producer and director
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles – Producer
- Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song – Producer and director
- Code Age Commanders: Tsugu Mono Tsuga Reru Mono – Executive producer
- Final Fantasy XII – Executive producer (with Yōichi Wada)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates – Executive producer
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King – Executive producer
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers – Producer, scenario writer
- The Last Remnant – Executive producer
- It's New Frontier – Design
- ↑ Winkler, Chris; Eve C. (2003-03-02). Creator's Talk Interview #1: Akitoshi Kawazu. RPGFan. Retrieved on 2008-01-26.
- ↑ Doerr, Nick (June 2, 2007). Some news on Last Remnant -- SaGa Frontier 3, almost. PS3FanBoy.com. Retrieved on 2008-12-13.
- ↑ Spencer (August 25, 2009). It’s New Frontier, It’s A New Square Enix Sim Game. Siliconera.com. Retrieved on 2009-08-25.
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|