Alcahest (アルカエスト, Arukaesuto?) is an action role-playing game for the Nintendo Super Famicom, developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Squaresoft. The game was released in 1993 in Japan, and has never been released in other markets. It is notable for being an RPG that uses a password system.
- Information: When you attack, he shoots an energy ball that follows/hits the enemy.
- Special: Bombs the entire screen, killing all enemies (1 SP).
- Information: When you attack, she shoots a fireball at the enemy too. If
you get low on health, she will recover your vitality at the cost of 1 SP.
- Special: Fully recovers your vitality (1 SP).
- Information: When you attack, he will use his long-range mace in the
direction of the enemy.
- Special: You will shoot constant energy balls straight ahead for several
moments (2 SP).
- Information: When you attack, Magna will shoot an energy ball ahead. The
ball bounces off walls, disappearing totally when it moves offscreen.
- Special: Magna will send out several homing blasts which will target any
nearby enemies and destroy them (3 SP).
Nevis (Dragon God)
- Information: When you attack, Nevis kicks, sending energy balls in 3
directions to hit enemies.
- Special: Nevis will turn into her dragon form and destroy any enemies you
come near for a limited time (2 SP).
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.