Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (アレックスキッド ザ・ロストスターズ) is a platform arcade game released by Sega in 1986. It was ported to the Sega Master System in 1988. It is also released on the Wii Virtual Console in North America on March 9, 2009 and in the PAL regions on April 17, 2009.
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars uses recycled stages, making the player go through all the stages again with increased difficulty, with bonuses in different positions.
The arcade and Master System versions are similar, aside from graphics and sound. The arcade version has a limited number of lives (three by default), whereas the Master System version has infinite lives, though being hit or falling into a pit subtracts seconds in the timer and backtracks the player to the last checkpoint in the round. The arcade version features a cooperative two player mode, with the second player assuming the control of a female counterpart to Alex Kidd named Stella.
- ↑ "One WiiWare Game and One Virtual Console Game Added to Wii Shop Channel". Nintendo of America. 2009-03-09. http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/kGnfEnC8ZpLtQcyk4rlcm5pm99qFQ7ld. Retrieved 2009-03-09.
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars at Museum of the Game
- 'Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars' at MobyGames
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars at GameFAQs
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars at Arcade-History
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars at Hardcore Gaming 101