Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Your Base Are Belong To Us (often referred to as "All Your Base" or abbreviated AYBABTU, AYBAB2U, or simply AYB) was an internet meme from around 2001. It originated from the horrible translation job in the game Zero Wing. This was one of the lines featured in the game's intro that shows just how bad the translation was. Someone made fun of it, people made photoshop images, someone made a flash video... it just blew up. The main villain depicted in the video, CATS, has since then become a popular figure.
Zero Wing's Intro Transcript
- In A.D. 2101
- war was beginning.
- Captain: What happen ?
- Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
- Operator: We get signal.
- Captain: What !
- Operator: Main screen turn on.
- Captain: It's you !!
- CATS: How are you gentlemen !!
- CATS: All your base are belong to us.
- CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
- Captain: What you say !!
- CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time
- CATS: Ha ha ha ha ....
- Operator: Captain !!
- Captain: Take off every 'zig'!!
- Captain: You know what you doing.
- Captain: Move 'zig'.
- Captain: For great justice.