Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After earning over $360mm worldwide at the box office, Alvin and the Chipmunks are back! Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel brings the world's smallest and most mischievous musical acts to Wii and Nintendo DS. Launching around the second major motion picture coming out this Christmas, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel lets you play as Alvin and the Chipmunks or their girl-group counterparts, The Chipettes, in a variety of pulse-pounding concert locations that will challenge your rhythmic skills to the limit. Feature in a dramatic finale performance to win the hearts and minds of fans at Hollywood's Super Duper Dome.
- Enjoy playing as your favorite loveable, but mischievous, singing groups from the cartoon series and movies in a unique storyline.
- Switch between unlocked locations with the associated music tracks which feature either The Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) or The Chipettes (Brittany, Jeannette, Eleanor), or a duet by both the bands, each with their own distinct personalities.
- Prove you have rhythm and timing in the main game and in 3 micro-games utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk with Wii and stylus with Nintendo DS.
- Features hits songs from today and from the Grammy Award and American Music Award winning Alvin and the Chipmunks library, each song's difficulty based on such things as tempo and complexity.
- Jet across the world and rock the house in 1 of 25 concert locations in cities like New York, London and Sydney.
- 2 global modes of difficulty, Normal and Expert, are available for replay and can be changed anytime during your game.
- Multiplayer Party mode lets you play as your favorite Chipmunk or Chipette and compete with up to 2 friends Play your favorite unlocked songs while watching the music videos in Jukebox Mode.
- Earn attendance records by filling stadiums with thousands of adoring fans.