Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Oideyo Dōbutsu no Mori in Japanese) is the third latest installment in the Animal Crossing franchise for the Nintendo DS handheld system with Animal Crossing: City Folk being in second and the upcoming 3DS Animal Crossing being in first.
This games takes place in a town whose name is chosen by the player. In this town, the player must help, work, fish and much more to earn money, furniture and more. The game starts in a cab. At this point, the player is asked some questions, then the game gives him/her an "Avatar", which represents his/her personality. Tom Nook then sells the player a house. Then the player needs to work, to pay of the loan for his/her new house and then the adventure starts.
- Tom Nook: The shop owner.
- Tortimer: Mayor of the town.
- The player: The player's avatar for this game.
- Kapp'n: Drives cabs instead of sailing boats, as he did in the previous game. He brings the player to the town at the start.
- Crazy Redd: Shop owner of the Black Market.
- Mr. Resetti: Pops up every time the player resets the game, and gives you long lectures on why he/she should not do so.
- Sahara: Gives away Carpets.
- Blathers: Owns the museum.
- Celeste: Blathers's younger sister, who owns the observatory.
- Mable and Sable: Owners of Clothes Shop
- Cornimer: Gives mushroom furniture away in the Acorn Festival.
- Lucky (mummy)
- Crazy Redd (Seller)
- Ribbot (robot)
- Blathers (Museum Curator)
- Celeste (Astronomer)
- Pelly (business woman/town hall)
- Phyllis (town hall/business woman
- Agent S