Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arkane Studios is a video game developer based in Lyon, France. It was founded in 1999, and released its first game, Arx Fatalis, in 2002. Arkane Studios opened an Austin, Texas-based office in July 2006.
In December 2006, the company announced its new first-person shooter title, The Crossing, which was later put on hold. In July 2009, 2K Marin announced that Arkane was signed up to help with Bioshock 2 development, more specific - "design, animation, and art".
- Arx Fatalis (2002)
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (2006)
- Arx Fatalis: Collector's Edition (2007)
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements (2008)
- BioShock 2 (2010)
- The Crossing (on hold)
- ↑ Arkane Studios Opens Austin Office. Austin Chapter. International Game Developers Association (July 7, 2006). Retrieved on September 5, 2009.
- ↑ BioShock 2 zaps fourth dev house. GameSpot (July 10, 2009). Retrieved on September 5, 2009.
- ↑ Matas, Jeff (12 August 2010). Zenimax Acquires Arkane Studios. Shacknews. GameFly Media. Retrieved on 13 August 2010.