|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.(December 2007)|
This section has no content.
You can help Encyclopedia Gamia by adding content.
Axiom: Overdrive started development in March 2006 and was first hinted at in May 2006 by Reflexive CEO Lars Brubaker who revealed in an interview with gaming website Gamasutra they had a new Xbox 360 game currently in-development. The game was officially announced on November 6, 2007.
- Official Axiom Overdrive website
- Reflexive Entertainment's homepage
- Axiom Overdrive at IGF.com
- Axiom Corp Teaser Video at GameTrailers.com
- ↑ AxiomOverdrive.com - Fly Fast, Fly Strong!
- ↑ Gamasutra - Feature - "Reflections On Reflexive: Wik's Creators Speak"
- ↑ Axiom
- ↑ http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=16398 Gamasutra Interview with Axiom lead, Simon Hallam
- ↑ http://www.axiomoverdrive.com/blog/view/1.html 2008 Independent Games Festival Entrants Announced
- ↑ The 10th Annual Independent Games Festival