Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.|
Backflip Studios is a developer and publisher of video games based in Boulder, Colorado. It was founded by Julian Farrior, Dale Thoms and Tom Blind in April 2009. In August 2009 it was announced that the company had raised $145,000 in funding to continue to develop for the iPhone OS. They are best known for their free game for iOS, Paper Toss, which has been downloaded over 24 million times since released.
Paper Toss is a simulation game in which players toss paper into a metal trash can. There are multiple difficulties and crosswinds for challenging play.
Paper Toss: World Tour
Paper Toss: World Tour is a simulation game that is the sequel of Paper Toss. Players toss paper into metal trash cans located in various parts of the world.
Harbor Havoc 3D
Ragdoll Blaster 2
NinJump is a high score climber with a pseudo match 3 twist that has you, as a ninja, climbing up the walls on the sides of the screen while dodging protruding objects and attacking things in the air.
- ↑ linkedin company profile
- ↑ Touch Arcade Backflip Studios Success and Upcoming Games
- ↑ game backflip raises money
- ↑ Pocket Gamer Backflip builds on Paper Toss' success
- ↑ Pocket Gamer Ragdoll Blaster Review
- ↑ appolicious
- ↑ app chatter paper toss world tour review
- ↑ Pocket Gamer Harbor Havoc Review
- ↑ Touch Arcade Ragdoll Blaster 2 Review
- ↑ Touch Arcade Strike Knight Review
- ↑ Pocket Gamer Graffiti Ball Review
- ↑ 148 Apps Tunnel Shoot Review
- ↑ 148 Apps NinJump Review
- ↑ Android and Me Paper Toss for Android