The main game
If you dont know how to play tetris then you're a loss...
The point is to stay alive for as long as you can and get as many points as you can.
You get points by completeing a line and making it dissapear, the number of lines you get at once determins how many points you get:
- One line is worth 100 points
- Two lines is worth 400 points
- Three lines is worth 900 points
- Four lines is worth 1600 points plus a bonus
When four lines at once are completed you are given a bonus... This can be used in one of two ways...
- At the end of the game, each bonus is worth 2000 points which is added to your score.
- Or during the game if you really dont like your current piece you can press ENTER and the piece will change...