Bike Daisuki! Hashiriya Kon - Rider's Spirits (バイク大好き！走り屋魂 I love bikes! Race ya soul ) is a Mario Kart-type game for the Super NES that allows players to race on motorcycles. However, there are no items and the gameplay is slower. The player can choose from eight characters of various appearances and has a fuel gauge to watch while he plays the game. At the time of release, the manufacturer's suggested retail price was set at 9,600 yen (which is the equivalent of $103.81 in American dollars). Two views are present; a first-person view through the motorcycle goggles and a second view using a more conventional third-person view. Other than the number of laps and the lap time, all other information is in Japanese.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- ↑ Publisher information. VG Archive. Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- ↑ Japanese-English translation of title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- ↑ Manufacturer's suggested retail price. Super Famicom. Retrieved on 2010-05-17