Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War is a video game for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. It is being published by Koei and developed by Omega Force. It has so far been released in Europe, Japan, North America, and Australia. The game is loosely based on The Hundred Years' War between the Kingdoms of England and France in the 14th and 15th century. Just like Kessen and Musou series from Koei, certain liberties are taken from the original history. For example, unlike what happened in real life, it is possible to save Joan of Arc from her tragic fate.
Players assume the role of a rogue commander with a group of mercenary units who can align themselves with the French or English sides, depending on the situation. Units include infantry, cavalry, archers, elephants, cannoniers and castle siege units. The commander's reputation will affect things like the quality of troops available and the difficulty of the missions. Individual troops will also strengthen as they gain combat experience. The gameplay appears fairly similar to Kessen III published by Koei.
Kingdom of England
- Edward, the Black Prince
- Hal (Henry), the future King (Henry V of England)
- Sir John Chandos
- Richard Beauchamp (Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick)
- Sir John Talbot, 1st Earl of Shrewsbury
- Sir John Fastolf
- Sir Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland
- Iamarl (original character)
- Branwyn (original character)
- Philippa (original character)
- King of England (Edward III)
Kingdom of France
- Joan of Arc
- La Hire (Étienne de Vignolles)
- Gilles de Rais
- Phillippe Le Bon (Philip III, Duke of Burgundy)
- Marie (original character)
- Arthur De Richemont (Arthur III, Duke of Brittany)
- You Ji (original character)
- Bertrand du Guesclin
- Jean (original character)
- Christine de Pizan
- King of France (Philip VI of France)
- Magnus, a friendly and well-respected mercenary
- Georges, the brother of Marc, nicknamed "Sudden Death".
- Marc, the brother of Georges, nicknamed "Iron Wall".
- Karen, a motherly mercenary whose personality changes when in pursuit of money.
- Diane, a foul-mouthed mercenary seen talking with Karen much of the time.
- Naran, a smooth-talking Mongolian mercenary seen talking with Georges often.
- Yoshimasa, a loyal and honest mercenary from the far east.
- Shakti, a foreign mercenary.
- William, a cowardly mercenary.
- Sir John Hawkwood, the legendary mercenary.