Template:Unreferenced stub Bright Star Technology, Inc. was founded by Elon Gasper and Nedra Goedert during the early 1980s and was a key player in multimedia technology. Well-known titles from Bright Star include HyperAnimation, Alphabet Blocks, and the Talking Tutors series. Bright Star was acquired by Sierra Online in 1992, and was a cornerstone of Sierra's educational games department.
Since the acquisition, several computer-related companies have been founded with this name, or a similar one.
Bright Star's games
- Alphabet Blocks
- Spelling Jungle (also sold as Basic Spelling and Yobi's Basic Spelling Tricks; code-named Spelling Demons)
- Spelling Blizzard (also sold as Advanced Spelling)
- Kid's Typing
- Early Math
- Beginning Reading
- The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain
- Discover ABC and 123 with Hickory & Me (also sold as separate ABC and 123 products; produced in cooperation with Golden Books Family Entertainment)
- Discover Math and Spelling with Monker (also sold as separate Math and Spelling products; produced in cooperation with Golden Books Family Entertainment)
Bright Star's language education products
- Berlitz Live! Spanish (produced in cooperation with Berlitz International, Inc.)
- Berlitz Live! Japanese (produced in cooperation with Berlitz International, Inc.)
|This is a stub about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation. You can help Encyclopedia Gamia by expanding it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.