Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bulls versus Blazers and the NBA Playoffs is a 1992 video game that was available for the Super NES and later in 1993 Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, game consoles. The game was a sequel to the Bulls vs. Lakers video game.
The game could be played in various ways: players could play against each other, or against the computer. Games against the computer were divided into two levels, "exhibition" or "playoffs". Players could pick from one of the 16 teams that had gone to the playoffs in the NBA the year before the game was released. Games could be configured for 2, 5, 8 or 12 minute quarters.
- It was the first EA basketball game to feature self in-game advertisements of the company's logo "EA Sports".
- It was the first time custom fiction teams could be made. You could create fantasy matchups such as Drexler vs. Drexler. Or create an entire team roster duplicating the same player 12 times.
- Lakers versus Celtics and the NBA Playoffs (1989)
- Bulls versus Lakers and the NBA Playoffs (1991)
- Team USA Basketball (1992)
- NBA Showdown (1993)
- NBA Live series (1995 to Present)
Team USA Basketball
|EA Sports basketball series|
Bulls versus Blazers and the NBA Playoffs
| Succeeded by|
fr:Bulls vs. Blazers and the NBA Playoffs
|This Basketball-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|