Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Burning Wheels (or known as the Crash Time II) is the second sequel of the Crash Time series, released on Q4 2008 and available for Xbox 360 and PC. It was made by Synetic and published by RTL Interactive.
The story is about Semir Gerkhan and his new partner, Ben Jager, facing numerous cases such as going undercover as a participant in a street racing scene, undercover as an "errand boy" working for a Russian mafia (where Semir's Dodge Ram SRT-10 is almost pressed in a pressing machine), facing a mad man who keeps on threatening Semir and Ben with a remote-controlled drone with bombs attached, until simple cases such as arresting Gumball 3000 racers, police gathering, arresting a ship captain whose almost dump waste to the river.
Vehicles are fictitious again, and resemble cars sold in Europe, especially Germany. The cars are:
- Semir/Semir Police/Sports: BMW 3 Series (E90)
- Ben/Ben Police/B32 Station Wagon/MadCop: Mercedes-Benz C-Class (for MadCop variant, the car is modified into Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft spec)
- Race Car Formula C11: Generic Formula 1 car
- MPV 3.0/MPV Police/MPV Taxi: Volkswagen Touran
- Coupe Sport/Coupe Police/Convertible: Mercedes-Benz W209
- Grandsport/Grandsport Police: Porsche 997
- Grandsport R: Porsche GT3
- Alligator/Alligator Police: Volkswagen Touareg/Porsche Cayenne
- Pickup T2: Dodge Ram SRT-10
- Kart: Generic Kart racing vehicle
- Buggy: Generic Dune Buggy
- Off-Roader: Jeep Wrangler
- Excavator Type 8808: Generic excavator
- Saphir 3.5Turbo/EX/4.0 VTEC: Toyota Supra
- Road Chief: Generic semi trailer truck
- Gianluca GT: Ferrari Modena
- Executive V12/Stretch Limo: Audi A8 (note that the V12 is actually a Diesel engine)
- Transporter CityExpress/Courier/Armored: Ford Transit
- Ambulance/SOS 112: Ford Transit modified into an ambulance
- Scout: Generic APC