Céidot is a video game development company founded in 2005. Céidot's main headquarters reside in Ankara, Turkey. Céidot is an official brand of Imengi Design Company, whose counterpart is Céiron Alternative Reality brand, an imaginary design and fiction organization. Céidot's main project is a Windows game called "Sovereign Symphony" which will be supported with realistic 3D short animation films to introduce its scenario. Céidot has partnerships with Emergent Game Technologies, Ageia, Noviy Disk and GameSultan.
- Sovereign Symphony Online (2008)
- Umaykut Online (2009)
- Céiron Wars (2010)
- Football Arena (2010) Not published yet. (PC,PS3)
- Sovereign Symphony (TBA) (PC,PS3,Xbox 360)
- Erkan Bayol -Director/Producer/Game Designer
- Nuh Yılmaz -General Support
- Mine Kesebir -Brand Advisor
- Deniz Aydınoğlu -Technical Leader/Software Engineer
- Mert Mimaroğlu -3D Artist/Level Designer
- Emre Önal -Software Engineer
- Devrim Dikol -Software Engineer
- Tamer Karataş -Concept Designer/Illustrator
- Serdar Yıldız -Concept Designer/Illustrator
- Tuncay Özbal -Programmer
- Koray Eyidoğan -3D Artist/Level Designer
- Çağlar Abbasoğlu-Programmer
- Umut Besler -Software Engineer
- Ersin Çiftçi -Programmer
- Céidot XS Team -Game Making
- ↑ Emergent Game Technologies Adds Six New Customers in Europe. Emergent Game Technologies News. Emergent Game Technologies (2006-05-01). Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- ↑ Céidot Game Studios Supports AGEIA PhysX Processor in Sovereign Symphony. AGEIA Press Releases. AGEIA (2006-08-21). Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- ↑ Publishing Agreement with Noviy Disk!. Céidot News. Céidot (2007-04-12). Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- ↑ Publishing Agreement with GameSultan!. Céidot News. Céidot (2007-04-24). Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- Céidot Game Studios & Sovereign Symphony official website
- Sovereign Symphony Strategy Version: Zsech-Liron 2 official website
- Noviy Disk at MobyGames