|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.
Developers in Canada
- BioWare Corporation
- Silicon Knights
- Blister Entertainment, Calgary, Alberta. Position-based games.
- Firetoad Software, Calgary, Alberta.
- Orbital Media, Calgary. Game Boy developers.
- Radical entertainment, Vancouver B.C. The Hulk, The Simpson's Hit and Run, Scarface.
- Relic Entertainment, Vancouver B.C.
- Electronic Arts, Vancouver B.C. and elsewhere.
- Ubisoft Montreal, Montreal. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Batman.
- Artech Studios, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Reference @ Canadian Game Studies Association
Canada in video gaming
Canada can also be selected as a playable nation or government in various video games: