Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs suitable references, either from appropriate primary sources or trusted third-party sources. (August 2008)|
Cauldron HQ is a game developer located in Bratislava, in Slovakia. The studio was founded in 1996 with their first project, Quadrax being released in the same year. According to the official website, Cauldron HQ currently has 64 employees divided into 2 separate teams. Cauldron is also responsible for the creation of the Cloak Engine in 2001 which at the time was considered the best on the market, the engine was later renamed to the CloakNT engine.
- Quadrax (1996)
- Spellcross (1997)
- Battle Isle: The Andosia War (2000)
- Chaser (2003)
- Conan (2004)
- Knights of the Temple II (2005)
- Gene Troopers (2005)
- The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided (2006)
- The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific (2007)
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback (2007)
- History Civil War: Secret Missions (2008)
- Secret Service (2008)
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 (2009)
- Jurassic: The Hunted (2009)