Champions World Class Soccer is a football (soccer) video game released on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Sega Mega Drive in 1994, developed by Park Place Productions and published by Acclaim.
Modes of play included in the game are Exhibition Match (one player or two players) and Tournament Mode. Progress through the tournament can be saved via a password given at the end of each match. There are also options to turn fouls and offsides on or off, as well as selecting the amount of time allowed for the match to be played in.
If you set the game's language to German, the translation for "PENALTY" (penalty shootout) will be "SCHEISSEN" (to shit), which is a spelling mistake of "SCHIESSEN" (to shoot).
- ↑ Champions World Class Soccer at rottentomatoes.com
- ↑ Champions World Class Soccer at new.guardiana.net
- ↑ Champions World Class Soccer at consoleclassix.com
- Champions World Class Soccer download at gamefabrique.com
- Champions World Class Soccer (infobox details) at GameFAQs
- Champions World Class Soccer at games.softpediaTemplate:Footy-videogame-stub