Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this section be merged with Chaos; Head. Discuss this issue here.|
Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! (Chaos;Head らぶ Chu Chu! Chaos;Head Rabu Chu Chu! ) is a romantic comedy visual novel developed and produced by 5pb. and Nitroplus for the Xbox 360. It was released on March 25, 2010. This is the two companies' third time collaborating after Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. The game is described by the development team as a "exploding delusions ADV" (妄想爆裂ADV Mōsō Bakuretsu ADV ).
The player assumes the role of Takumi Nishijo (西條拓巳 Nishijō Takumi , voiced by: Hiroyuki Yoshino), the protagonist of Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu!. While Takumi used to be a loner, he's started to try and pull things together and is on the path to becoming a regular person again. He is still not good at talking to girls though. Rimi Sakihata (咲畑梨深 Sakihata Rimi , voiced by: Eri Kitamura) is Takumi's classmate and has a bright personality.
Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! is the third collaborative work between 5pb. and Nitroplus after Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. Character design is handled by Mutsumi Sasaki and the art of the game is being provided by Yukihiro Matsuo. The scenario will be written by Naotaka Hayashi and the producer is Tatsuya Matsuhara. Product design will be handled by Choco. All of the staff above took part in the original Chaos;Head.
According to Tatsuya, the project was conceived during the development of Steins;Gate. The Love Chu Chu! part of the game's name was actually narrowed down from a list of about one hundred candidates. When told that it was rather embarrassing to say the title's name and asked about an abbreviation, Tatsuya jokingly insisted that the interviewer had to say "Love Chu Chu!" in its entirety. Tatsuya however did note that some of the staff members abbreviate it as "CHLCC" while others call it "Kao Chu" (カオChu).
Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! was released on March 25, 2010 in both regular and limited editions. The limited edition of the game will come with a microfiber towel with an illustration by Mutsumi Sasaki and a special Dengeki G's Chaos;Head Festival! (電撃G's CHAOS;HEAD Festival!) magazine. The magazine will come with a collection of visuals, interviews with the cast and the artists, a long interview with Chiyomaru Shikura, and a short story written by Naotaka Hayashi.
An Internet radio show for promoting Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! will begin airing every Thursday starting on February 11, 2010. The show will be hosted by Akane Tomonaga, the voice actress of Seira Orgel, and Emiri Katō, the voice actress of Erin-fray Orgel.
The opening theme to Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu!, Synchro Shiyouyo (シンクロしようよ Shinkuro Shiyouyo ) will be performed by DystopiaGround's Nao with the lyrics and music being written by Chiyomaru Shikura. The ending themes will be performed by Kanako Itō and Sakakibara Yui. The CD single for the opening theme will be released on March 31, 2010.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 製品概要 - 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! (Japanese). 5pb.. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 キャラクター - 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! (Japanese). 5pb.. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 気になるエリンルートは？ 『CHAOS；HEAD らぶChu☆Chu！』インタビュー!!. Dengeki (2010-01-22). Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! -official website (Japanese). 5pb. (2010-01-29). Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 限定版情報 - 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! (Japanese). 5pb.. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 WEBラジオ - 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! (Japanese). 5pb.. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ エレメンツ - 妄想爆裂ADV CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu! (Japanese). 5pb.. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ 『CHAOS；HEAD らぶChu☆Chu！』の発売日は3月25日！ 新キャラも登場!! (Japanese). Dengeki (2009-12-26). Retrieved on 2010-01-30.
- ↑ シンクロしようよ Xbox360「CHAOS;HEAD らぶ Chu☆Chu！」OPテーマ nao. 5pb.Records. Retrieved on 2010-01-30.