Chu Jelly is an recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series. It can be obtained by killing members of the ChuChu species. A common task in the games is to collect enough Chu jelly to make some sort of a potion.
Chu Jelly is kept in the Spoils Bag.
- Red - Used to make life potions.
- Green - Used to make magic potions.
- Blue - Used to make life & magic potions.
Unlike in Wind Waker, Chu Jelly can be used in it's natural state.
- Purple - Has a random effect.
- Red - Acts as a life potion.
- Blue - Acts as a maximum life potion.
- Yellow - Can be used as lantern oil.
- Rare - Can be used to increase attack power and restore all life.
In addition, there are also "beta" Chu Jelly found, although they don't have any effects.
- Green - Unknown (possibly acted like a magic potion since magic was removed from the game).
- Black - Lose one life (heart).