Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chu Jelly is an recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series. It can be obtained by killing members of the ChuChu species. A common task in the games is to collect enough Chu jelly to make some sort of a potion.
Chu Jelly is kept in the Spoils Bag.
- Red - Used to make life potions.
- Green - Used to make magic potions.
- Blue - Used to make life & magic potions.
Unlike in Wind Waker, Chu Jelly can be used in it's natural state.
- Purple - Has a random effect.
- Red - Acts as a life potion.
- Blue - Acts as a maximum life potion.
- Yellow - Can be used as lantern oil.
- Rare - Can be used to increase attack power and restore all life.
In addition, there are also "beta" Chu Jelly found, although they don't have any effects.
- Green - Unknown (possibly acted like a magic potion since magic was removed from the game).
- Black - Lose one life (heart).