Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2
Although the Citadel is equipped with mass-effect-generating element-zero cores, most of the gravity on the station is generated by the centrifugal force of rotation.
- Rotation: 3.5 minutes per revolution
- Rotational Gravity in Wards: 1.02 Earth
- Rotational Gravity in Presidium: 0.3 Earth
- Total Length (Open): 44.7 km
- Diameter (Open): 12.8 km
- Ward Length: 43.6 km
- Ward Width: 330 m
- Presidium Ring Diameter: 7.2 km
- Presidium Ring Width: 553 m
- Exterior Armor Thickness: 13m
- Population: 13.2 million (not including keepers)
- Gross Weight: 7.11 billion metric tons
- Height of the Presidium Tower: 1047 m
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.