Civilization may refer to:
- Civilization (board game), a board game by Francis Tresham
- Civilization (Microprose), a computer game created by Sid Meier for Microprose in 1991
- Civilization II, a turn-based strategy game
- Civilization III, a turn-based strategy computer game by Firaxis Games
- Civilization IV, a turn-based strategy computer game released in 2005 and developed by lead designer Soren Johnson
- Civilization IV: Warlords, the first official expansion pack of the critically-acclaimed turn-based strategy video game Civilization IV
- Civilization V, a turn-based strategy computer game released in 2010
- Civilization: Call to Power, a PC turn-based strategy game developed by Activision
- Civilization II: Test of Time, a turn-based strategy game similar to the best selling game Civilization II
- Civilization Revolution, a version of the Civilization series created specifically for consoles.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth, a 4x strategy game for current-gen consoles.
|This is a disambiguation page, which serves to distinguish topics that share a common name, shorthand or acronym.|