Civilization may refer to:
- Civilization (board game), a board game by Francis Tresham
- Civilization (Microprose), a computer game created by Sid Meier for Microprose in 1991
- Civilization II, a turn-based strategy game
- Civilization III, a turn-based strategy computer game by Firaxis Games
- Civilization IV, a turn-based strategy computer game released in 2005 and developed by lead designer Soren Johnson
- Civilization IV: Warlords, the first official expansion pack of the critically-acclaimed turn-based strategy video game Civilization IV
- Civilization V, a turn-based strategy computer game released in 2010
- Civilization: Call to Power, a PC turn-based strategy game developed by Activision
- Civilization II: Test of Time, a turn-based strategy game similar to the best selling game Civilization II
- Civilization Revolution, a version of the Civilization series created specifically for consoles.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth, a 4x strategy game for current-gen consoles.
|This is a disambiguation page which serves to distinguish topics that share a common name.|
Disambiguation pages are navigational aids which list other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred to this page, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.