Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clay Fighter: Call of Putty was a planned fighting game for the Nintendo DS and the Nintendo Wii. The game itself was going to be an updated version of Clay Fighter: Sculptor’s Cut. It was to be released on the WiiWare and DSiWare services, and was slated for release in 2011. 2011 came and went, but the game did not make an appearance. It is likely cancelled.
Some information was published in an issue of Nintendo Power.
- Updated version of Clay Fighter 63 1/3 for the N64
- 16 fighters including Bad Mr. Frosty, Kung Pow, High Five, Bonker, Lady Liberty, Sumo Santa, Boogerman, and Earthworm Jim
- Standard punches and kicks (3 strengths each)
- Powerful meter-based super-moves
- Finishing moves (Claytalities)
- Training mode
- Single-player story mode
- Exhibition matches and 2-player versus mode
- Late 2010/Early 2011 release
- Clay Fighter: Call of Putty on Unseen64