Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a video game tie-in based on the film of the same name which is also based upon the 1978 children's book of the same name. The game allows the player control Flint Lockwood, the film's hero as he must save his town and the world from the rain of food, fighting highly mutated food enemies, and using his gadgets to help him on the way.
While controlling Flint through Swallow Falls (Chewandswallow) you must use six different gadgets to help him proceed through levels. The game has five acts. In the first act each level only allows Flint to use one gadget. Act two allows Flint to switch between two, and act three and up allows Flint to use three in a level. In each level there are 30 Hydronic Foodpods. These have to be disposed with using certain gadgets.
You can upgrade the first five gadgets below. These are used throughout.
- Chopper-er --- Slices up food.
- Forkamajigger --- Handy for picking up certain types of food.
- Upsucker Plus --- Sucks up liquid and spit them out. There are four different kinds of liquids. Coffee and Chili are used to melt food including enemies. Honey is used to make sticky surfaces. Grease is used to make slippery surfaces. Guacamole is used to make safe paths.
- Bigacious Pow --- Good for punching.
- Hot Enougher --- Melts stuff.
- Outtasighter --- The only weapon actually taken from the film, the Outtasighter flings food out of sight and out of mind.
Destroy them all to unlock the secret gadget, which is used for the final encounter.
- Ice Cream Scoops --- Use Hot Enougher to melt it.
- Ravioli --- Use Forkamajigger to pick at it.
- Sugar Cubes --- Melt with coffer using Upsucker plus.
- Strawberries --- Cut with Chopper-er.
- Cheese Puffs --- Smash with Bigaclious Pow.
- Flint's lab --- The HUB.
- Ice cream neighborhood
- The town square
- The docks
- The forest
- The Jell-O castle
- The power station
- Roofless Restaurant
- Baby Brent's Sardines canary
- The stadium
- Food covered town
- Swallowfalls dam
- Outside the giant meatball
- Inside the giant meatball
- The FLDSMDFR chamber
- Flint Lockwood --- The playable character and hero of the game, growing up misunderstood by his father because of inventing interests.
- Steve the Monkey --- Flint's best (and only) friend that can speak through a thought translator. He is the second players character for Co-Op gameplay.
- Sam Sparks --- A cute weather intern from New York whom Flint has a crush on. She needs your help in the forest, the Jell-O mold, the Swallowfalls dam and the food covered town.
- Tim Lockwood --- Flint's widower father who think Flint should give up his love for inventing and work in his bait shop. He needs your help in the town square, the docks, and the power station.
- Mayor Shelbourne --- The greedy mayor of Swallowfalls. Needs your help in most town square levels and the roofless restaurant.
- Earl --- The "play it by the rules" cop of Swallowfalls. He needs your help in the docks, the town square, the Swallow Falls dam and the stadium.
- Cal --- Earl's son. He needs your help in all of the ice cream neighborhood levels.
- Brent McHale --- The town's celebrity mascot of sardine and Flint's growing up bully. He needs your help in one level of the food covered toilet.
Enemies and Obstacles
- Gummi bears --- The most basic enemy: Chopper-er, Hot Enougher, or Upsucker Plus can defeat them.
- Walking broccoli --- If eaten, this will increase health by one point.
- Spaghetti twister --- Use Forkamajigger to defeat.
- Roasted chickens --- Push off cliffs with Bigalious Pow, slice with Chopper-er, or make them stick on Honey or make then slip on grease.
- Raining food
- Ice cream snowmen --- Shoots snow balls.
- Pomegranates --- Shoots seeds like a turret.
- Chili --- This is the food equivalent of lava. Use the Outtasighter to clean it up or make a safe path with Guacamole.
- Giant jumping marshmellows ---Use Honey to stop the fast jumping ones.
- Scallops --- Use Hot Enougher to open mouth then use Forkamajigger to kill it.