|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
Codeminion is a video game developer based in Warsaw, Poland. Founded in 2004, Codeminion primarily builds downloadable casual games, with Magic Match being their biggest commercial success to date. Magic Match is now the property of Oberon Games and has spawned several sequels.
- Pteroglider (2004)
- Magic Match (2005)
- StoneLoops! of Jurassica (2008)
- Ancient Quest of Saqqarah (2008)
- Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal (2010)
- ↑ Codeminion Company Profile on GamersHell. Retrieved on 2008-05-15.
- ↑ Codeminion - About Us. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ Magic Match Details on CasualCharts.com. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ Oberon Games' Magic Match a Huge Hit; Giggles the Imp - the Next Mario?. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ Codeminion One Step Closer to a Dream Come True with the Launch of Pteroglider. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ Magic Match Casts Its Release. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ StoneLoops! Of Jurassica Now Available and Demo. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ StoneLoops! and Codeminion: A New Player Has Joined. Retrieved on 2008-07-05.
- ↑ Codeminion Releases More information on Saqqarah, Their upcoming Major Project. Retrieved on 2008-04-05.
- ↑ The search for magical adventures is over! Codeminion releases Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal™ for PC. Retrieved on 2010-06-24.
- StoneLoops! of Jurassica official website
- Ancient Quest of Saqqarah official website
- Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal official website