Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Commando (Senjō no Ookami) is a game released in arcades and was later ported to many home consoles and computers.
The game is a vertical Run and Gun arcade game released in 1985. Its influence can be seen in several later games in the genre.
These are the levels of the arcade version:
- Mission 1:
- 1st Area: Jungle Drop Off, Barricade Territory.
- 2nd Area: The Trench "No Mans Land", Cannon Turret Gauntlet.
- 3rd Area: The Field Barracks, The Transit Zone.
- 4th Area: Bridges to Airport, 1st Enemy Airport.
- Mission 2:
- 1st Area: 2nd Jungle Territory, The Marsh Lands.
- 2nd Area: 2nd Cannon Turret Gauntlet, The Trench/Bridge Territory.
- 3rd Area: The Enemy Main Barracks, "Bazooka Alley" Territory.
- 4th Area: The Capital Outskirts, The International Airport.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|