|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (March 2010)|
|This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (March 2010)|
Conga Bugs is a PC Casual Game by GameTantra, a newly formed publishing and distribution label of Dhruva Interactive. GameTantra primarily focuses on the development and publishing of casual games for India's domestic and international markets.
Conga Bugs is an action-puzzle game in which players have to match bugs of similar colours within a time limit. Conga Bugs is Dhruva Infotech's first PC casual game under the GameTantra banner. It features 3D graphics and various gameplay modes.
- Windows Version(s) Supported: 95, XP SP2, Vista (NT/98/ME/2000 not tested)
- Processor/Clock Speed: Minimum = P3 450 MHz, Recommended = P4 1 GHz
- RAM: Minimum: 256 MB, Recommended = 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: ~70 MB for Uncompressed Installation. ~100 MB for Temporary Files.
- Graphics card: Any Windows and DirectX Compatible 3D Accelerated Card, with at least 32 MB On-Board Memory
- DirectX Version: Minimum = DirectX 7.1. Recommended = DirectX 9
- Sound Card: Any Windows and OpenAL Compatible Sound Card