You can plant clover as part of playing CountryLife. It is ready to be harvested after 4 hours, but should be left until pollinated if you have a beehive, because the bees produce honey (worth 5 coins per jar) from the sugar they collect from each clover patch.
- 15 coins
Reward for planting
- Experience points: +1
- Experience points per thousand coins: 67
- Hours: 4
- Sale price: 20 coins
- Profit: 5 coins
- Profit per hour: 1.25 coins
- Profit if pollinated: 10 coins
- Profit per hour if pollinated: up to 2.5 coins (pollination is never instantaneous)
- Experience points per hour: 0.25
- Alternative use: Feed to a cow for an extra 5 coins when selling the milk, or still more if the milk is processed.