Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game "CountryLife" available to all members of Facebook is in its "Beta" stage. Improvements and other changes come in from time to time.
(most recent first)
- March 2010
- 21st: Houses; and "Grind faster with the Brick Mill!" (which also produces Cornmeal) - and new possible gifts include materials for building that mill.
- 19th: Greenhouses: "Grow crops faster in a Greenhouse! Greenhouses require pipes and glass to build, so ask your friends to send you some materials!"
- January 2010
- 22nd: new fruit: blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries, which produce fruit for jam, and Banana Trees, which do not
- December 2009
- 19th: new machine "Weaver"
- 18th: automation
- 13th: Baker; and reduction in size of Cheese Master
- 8th: ranch size now allowed up to 29x29
- 4th: Jam'r - and 1,000,000 daily players
- November 2009
- 29th: Camera
- 25th: Cherry Tree, Orange Tree; cows
- 15th: first tree, the Apple Tree
- 13th: reduced prices and neighbor numbers for expansions
- 10th: Beehive
- 3rd: Winemaker
- 2nd: smaller-size animals and gear; fertilizers; some time reductions and profit increases - and 200,000 daily players
- 1st: Sheep
- October 2009
- 26th: updates to selling system
- 24th: Angora Rabbits
- 12th approx: game starts, using crops and some gear
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|