The game "CountryLife" available to all members of Facebook is in its "Beta" stage. Improvements and other changes come in from time to time.
(most recent first)
- March 2010
- 21st: Houses; and "Grind faster with the Brick Mill!" (which also produces Cornmeal) - and new possible gifts include materials for building that mill.
- 19th: Greenhouses: "Grow crops faster in a Greenhouse! Greenhouses require pipes and glass to build, so ask your friends to send you some materials!"
- January 2010
- 22nd: new fruit: blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries, which produce fruit for jam, and Banana Trees, which do not
- December 2009
- 19th: new machine "Weaver"
- 18th: automation
- 13th: Baker; and reduction in size of Cheese Master
- 8th: ranch size now allowed up to 29x29
- 4th: Jam'r - and 1,000,000 daily players
- November 2009
- 29th: Camera
- 25th: Cherry Tree, Orange Tree; cows
- 15th: first tree, the Apple Tree
- 13th: reduced prices and neighbor numbers for expansions
- 10th: Beehive
- 3rd: Winemaker
- 2nd: smaller-size animals and gear; fertilizers; some time reductions and profit increases - and 200,000 daily players
- 1st: Sheep
- October 2009
- 26th: updates to selling system
- 24th: Angora Rabbits
- 12th approx: game starts, using crops and some gear
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.