The D.I.C.E. Summit, commonly referred to as simply DICE, is an annual game developer workshop. Standing for Design Innovate Communicate Entertain, DICE is focused on exploring the challenging creative process of making games as well as exploring artistic expression in games. DICE is also home to the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences' annual Interactive Achievement Awards ceremony.
- DICE 2008
- DICE 2007
- DICE 2006, February 9th - 10th, 2006 - Henderson, Nevada
- DICE 2005, February 1st - 2nd, 2005 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- DICE 2004, March 4th - 5th, 2004 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- DICE 2003, February 27th - 28th, 2003 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- DICE 2002, February 28th - March 1st, 2002 - Las Vegas, Nevada
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.