Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The global dancing phenomenon gets even more physical with an entirely new game designed for the Nintendo Wii. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party enhances the series' trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii. DDR Hottest Party is sure to be the life of the party with four-player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last four decades of music, entirely new modes and more.
- Brand new DDR game designed exclusively for the Wii
- Four-player simultaneous play ensures your house is the hottest party on the block
- All-new soundtrack includes licensed smash hits from the last four decades
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk while dancing for greater total body interaction
- Swing the Wii controller to send obstructions to your opponents while competing
- New gameplay twists, fun minigames and other challenges
- Great family fun with added modes and difficulties for all ages, including Friendly Synch and Kind Support Mode
|This article needs an infobox. You can help by adding one.|