|Release date||January 25, 2011|
|Genre||Survival horror, third-person shooter|
|Age rating(s)|| PEGI: 18|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows|
|Media||Blu-ray Disc, DVD|
|Input||Keyboard and mouse, gamepad|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Dead Space 2 is a survival horror third-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. It is the sequel to Dead Space. Dead Space 2 has a multiplayer mode. The PlayStation 3 version will include Dead Space: Extraction as a PlayStation Move compatible title.
Dead Space 2 is a survival horror game that takes place on a densely populated space station, dubbed the "Sprawl". The mental illness caused by the marker appears to be permanent and continues to have an effect on the protagonist Isaac Clarke, along with apparent PTSD from his experiences aboard the USG Ishimura. The Church of Unitology and the government will continue to have a large place in the storyline. The game will begin in a hospital on board the Sprawl. Players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infection as it begins in the station.
- ↑ E3 2010: Dead Space 2 Coming January 25, 2011 (2010-06-14). Retrieved on 2010-06-14.
- ↑ Dead Space 2 PEGI Rating Revealed. Electronic Theatre (25 May 2010). Retrieved on 02 June 2010.
- ↑ EA Brings the Terror to Space in Dead Space 2. Electronic Arts (2009-12-07). Retrieved on 2009-12-08.
- ↑ Dead Space 2 comes with Dead Space Ignition Setting Arcade Gamers on Fire. Dread Central (Jul 14th 2010). Retrieved on 14 July 2010.
- ↑ Dead Space 2 comes with Move-based Extraction on PS3. Joystiq (Jun 15th 2010). Retrieved on 11 July 2010.
- ↑ New Contest Will Allow You to Get Dismembered in Dead Space 2. Dread Central.