Demiurge Studios is an American video game developer company, founded in 2002 by Albert Reed, Chris Linder and Tom Lin. It is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The company has assisted in helping other developers, such as Electronic Arts, Epic Games, Gearbox Software and THQ create multiplayer maps for their games, but are mostly famous for porting Mass Effect to Microsoft Windows, released in May 2008.
- Green Day: Rock Band (2010)
- Borderlands (2009)
- World of Zoo (2009)
- Rock Band Metal Track Pack (2009)
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (2009)
- Rock Band: Country Track Pack (2009)
- Word Fu (2009)
- Mass Effect (PC) (2008)
- Brothers in Arms: Double Time (2008)
- Frontlines: Fuel of War (2008)
- Brother in Arms: Earned in Blood (2008)
- Bioshock (2007)
- Medal of Honor Airborne (2007)
- Titan Quest (2006)
- America's Army: Rise of the Soldier (2005)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Karaoke Revolution Party (2005)
- Brother in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005)
- Advent Rising (2005)
- Clone Bandits (2004)
- ↑ Boston Globe, "Video game companies in Massachusetts"
- ↑ About Demiurge Studios. Demiurge Studios. Retrieved on 2009-01-17.
- ↑ Harmonix cooperatively developing Green Day: Rock Band with Demiurge, MK12, others. Joystiq. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.