Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed is a third-person shooter video game developed by Locomotive Games and published by THQ for the Wii video game console. It is the third Destroy All Humans! game to be released, and is a stand-alone spin off in the Destroy All Humans! series, set between the times of Destroy All Humans! 2, and the third installment, Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon. Originally, a PlayStation 2 version was to be released alongside the Wii, but was ultimately canceled because of budget cuts. A PlayStation Portable version was also canceled, due to "control issues" involved with translating the Wii version's controls to the port. It is the only game in the series to be released for the Wii.
The following weapons have been announced in trailers and previews.
- The Zap O Matic - fires a bolt of electricity
- The Disintegrator - fires energy blasts that melts a person leaving only a skeleton
- The Anal Probe - fires a probe that attaches to someone's behind causing them to run around before their heads explode
- The Ion Detonator - fires out a small bomb that releases a large explosion
- Zombie gun - turns anyone it hits into a zombie as well as anyone they bite
- Ball Lightning - fires a ball of energy which shoots lighting at anyone nearby
- Shrink Ray - shrinks humans
Big Willy Weapons
- Heat Ray - twin heat rays fire from the mech's eyes
- Wind Breaker - big willy's rear end lets out a massive shockwave
- Regurge A Tron - big willy vomits out a wave of acid
- Death Ray - standard beam weapon, can now be fired directly below the ship
- Electro-Cone - emits an electric current below the saucer that damages anything below it, and functions like the abduct o beam
- Quantum Deconstructor - powerful weapon that destroys everything in a wide area
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|