Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These shrines are found in the single-player games.
- Abandoned - +2 DEX
- Creepy - +2 STR
- Cryptic - Casts a Nova spell & restores all mana
- Divine - Restores all health and all mana, and:
- On levels 1-3, 1 'Potion of Full Mana' & 1 'Potion of Full Life'
- On all other levels, 2 'Potions of Full Rejuvenation'
- Eerie - +2 MAG
- Eldritch - All potions in inventory become Rejuvenation potions
- Enchanted - One of your spells decrease a level, and all other spells gain a level
- Fascinating - Lose 10% base mana, Firebolt gains 2 spell levels
- Glimmering - Identifies any unknown items in inventory
- Gloomy - +2 AC to all armor, -1 max damage to all weapons
- Glowing Shrine (Hellfire only) - Increases magic by five points, reduces experience points
- Hidden - One item loses 10 durability, all other items gain 10 durability
- Holy - Casts a Phasing spell
- Magical - Casts a Mana Shield spell
- Mendicant's (Hellfire only) - Increases experience, reduces gold by half
- Murphy's (Hellfire only) - Reduces the durability of equipment
- Mysterious - +5 to one attribute, -1 to all others
- Oily Shrine (Hellfire only) - Increases dexterity
- Ornate - Lose 10% base mana, Holy Bolt gains 2 levels
- Quiet - +2 VIT
- Religious - Restores all items in inventory to full durability
- Sacred - Lose 10% base mana, Charged Bolt gains 2 levels
- Secluded - Unlocks full map of current level
- Shimmering (Hellfire only) - Restores Mana
- Solar (Hellfire only) - Increases an attribute by 2 points, depending on time; +2 Strength (noon to 6 p.m.), +2 Magic (six p.m. to 8 p.m.), +2 Vitality (8 p.m. to 4 a.m.) +2 Dexterity (4 a.m. to noon)
- Sparkling (Hellfire only) - Adds dungeon level x 1000 experience points, casts Flash to damage character
- Spiritual - Fills each empty slot in inventory with gold
- Stone - Restores charges in all staves
- Thaumaturgic - Closes and (sometimes) refills all open chests on current level
- Town (Hellfire only) - Casts Town Portal
- Weird - +1 max damage to all weapons in inventory
Thaumaturgic, Weird and Gloomy shrines are only found in single-player games.
As well as the shrines in the single-player game, the following can be found in a multi-player game.
- Spooky - Players get life and mana restored
- Tainted - Players get +1 to one attribute and -1 to all other attribute
In the higher dungeon levels, there are some additional 'special' shrines.
- Blood Fountain - Restores 1 life each time it's clicked (infinitely)
- Cauldron - Random effect (from above shrines)