Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon is a 2008 horror adventure video game based on the characters from Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was developed for PC by Kheops Studio and published by Microïds. In 2010 an adapted version was released for Apple iPhone.
Dracula 3, graphics wise is a first person adventure puzzle game. It breaks off from the traditional point and click adventures by introducing a movement systems instead of still screen to still screen. The player may interact with characters, objects, even animals.
For Halloween 2008 Microïds ran a stencil-based pumpkin carving competition. Also for Halloween 2008, The American Red Cross held a Dracula themed Blood Drive at five locations in Northern California, USA, where each donor was given a copy of the game, donated by Encore.
On 21 January 2010 an adaptation of the first of three parts of the game was released for the Apple iPhone. The iPhone version was developed by Tetraedge and published by Chillingo. The second soon followed, and on 17 May the third part was released to the App Store.
- ↑ Dracula III iPhone. Chillingo. Retrieved on 2010-03-08.
- ↑ Anuman Interactive announces its 2010 strategy for the Microïds brand. Microïds (2010-04-08). Retrieved on 2010-05-20.
- ↑ Les lauréats des Milthon 2008 (French). Festival du Jeu Vidéo (2008-09-26). Retrieved on 2008-11-04.
- ↑ Dracula 3 est nominé dans 3 des 9 catégories des Milthon, les prix des meilleures créations français (French). Microïds (2008-09-06). Retrieved on 2008-11-04.
- ↑ Halloween contest. Dracula series. Retrieved on 2008-11-06.
- ↑ Red Cross Blood Center Donors Will Receive Dracula PC Game on Halloween. MVC (2008-10-27). Retrieved on 2008-11-11.
- ↑ Anuman and Chillingo present the final chapter of Dracula. Microïds (2010-05-17). Retrieved on 2010-05-20.
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon at Microïds
- Dracula series website
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon at Mystery Adventure Games
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon at MobyGames