|Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2|
|Release date|| PlayStation2:|
October 5, 2006 (JP)
November 3, 2006 (EU)
November 7, 2006 (NA)
November 9, 2006 (AU)
November 19, 2006 (NA)
January 1, 2007 (JP)
March 30, 2007 (EU)
April 5, 2007 (AU)
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Age rating(s)||ESRB: T|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features sure to please die-hard Dragon Ball fans and those new to the franchise.
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to re-create character super-moves
- More than 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game
- In-game transformations players can trigger in real-time
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show
- Post customizable character codes to the Internet
- Nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles
- Minigames and tag-team fighting
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 offers the complete DBZ mythology from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT with a staggering roster of over 100 DBZ heroes and villains and an expansive story mode that allows players to recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show, or all-new showdowns of their own with characters that never actually fought in the animated series.
Lightning-fast fighting, light RPG and action gameplay elements give players the power to engage in titanic battles set in 15 vast and vibrant 3D highly destructible environments. The game also features levels that are twice the size of those in the original, in-game transformations, tag battles, an all new vanishing attack and complete environmental destruction.