Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Karpyshyn got his start as a game designer for Wizards of the Coast, and later joined video game company BioWare. He wrote the scenario and much of the dialogue for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and was one of the lead writers and planners on Jade Empire, as well as working on several games in the Baldur's Gate series. He has written various Forgotten Realms and Star Wars novels. Karpyshyn's next major project was the Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows RPG Mass Effect series.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Jade Empire
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect 2
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Temple Hill (2001)
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (novelization) (2001)
- Mass Effect: Revelation (2007) (Prequel to the video game series)
- Mass Effect: Ascension (2008)
- Mass Effect: Retribution (2010)
- Star Wars - Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (2006)
- Star Wars - Darth Bane: Rule of Two (2007)
- Star Wars - Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (2009)
- Drew Karpyshyn's Home Page
- Profile on Wizards.com
- Drew Karpyshyn Interview
- Template:Isfdb name