Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. A druid is often accompanied by an animal companion. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid’s Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.
- • Alignment Restrictions: Must be neutral good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, or neutral evil.
- • Hit Die: d8.
- • Proficiencies: Proficient with the club, dagger, dart, sickle, scimitar, spear, sling, and quarterstaff, as well as shields and light and medium armor.
- • Skill Points (*4 at 1st level): 4 + Int Modifier.
- • Spellcasting: Divine (Wisdom-based, armor-related chance of spell failure is ignored).
- • Ex-Druids: A druid that is no longer neutral cannot gain levels.