Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game opens with an introduction video sequence of Duke riding his motorbike towards the Bootylicious Strip Club in downtown Los Angeles, only to find the Pig Cops teleporting in to disrupt his fun, turning his motorcycle into a pink child's bicycle. Duke takes out the Pig Cops and the game begins. The video sequence is accompanied by the song "The Thing I Hate" by Stabbing Westward.
The first stage of the game is a hub stage. It is an "inner city" composed of the strip club, a subway, an apartment and manufacturing plant. On each visit to the hub stage, the appearance and enemies change slightly, and the dancers in the strip club change from women to mutated pigs and even men, resulting in humorous comments from a disgusted Duke. The objectives of the hub stages are to find 3 key crystals (hidden in a different location each time) and use them to operate a Time-Space Warp that Duke must use to travel to the Old West, Medieval Europe and Ancient Rome. In each scenario, Duke finds evidence of the aliens and pigs in period dress attempting to change history in their favor. Duke encounters several stages of action before a final confrontation against an enormous end boss.
- Stage 1 - Present Time New Los Angeles -
- Mission: Time To Kill
- Stage 2 - The Old West -
- Missions: Duke Hill, Miner 69er, Gold and Guns, The Reaper (Boss Stage)
- Stage 3 - Alternative Future New Los Angeles -
- Mission: Obey or Die
- Stage 4 - Medieval Times -
- Missions: Family Jewels, Resistance is Feudal, Holy Terror, Wing'ed Death (Boss Stage)
- Stage 5 - 'Still Not Quite Right' Future New Los Angeles. -
- Mission: Pig Factory
- Stage 6 - Imperial Rome -
- Missions: Hog Heaven, Let The Games Begin, Blood Baths, Moloch the Gatekeeper(Boss Stage)
- Mighty Boot
- Throwing Knife
- Throwing Axe
- Desert Eagle
- Combat Shotgun
- Buffalo Rifle
- Gatling Gun
- Rocket Propelled Grenade
- Energy Zapper
- Pipe bombs
- Holy Hand Grenade
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|