Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edge of Reality is a video game developer founded in 1998 and based in Austin, Texas that has developed games for the Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox games consoles. It also has games in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 games consoles. Edge of Reality is an independent developer and therefore can work with any publisher and for any system. The company has two development teams, one of which works on licenses and established franchises, and the other works on completely original games. The company only develops two games at a time, one with each studio, feeling that "anything more than that would jeopardize our focus, and therefore the quality of our studio".
Edge of reality was founded in 1998 by Rob Cohen, the lead programmer of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter at Iguana Entertainment and Mike Panoff from Paradigm Entertainment. The company started by developing Nintendo 64 ports of successful games on other systems, including the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series. Following the stability provided by the success of the ports, the company then branched out into developing its own original games on multiple platforms, including Pitfall: The Lost Expedition and Shark Tale. The company is currently working on Cipher Complex, a third person action game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles.
- Monster Truck Madness 64 (Nintendo 64)
- Spider-Man (Nintendo 64)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Nintendo 64)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Nintendo 64)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Nintendo 64)
- The Sims (Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- Shark Tale (Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- Over the Hedge (Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008 video game) (Xbox 360,PlayStation 3, PC, PS2, Wii)
- Cipher Complex (canceled by Sega) (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- Dragon Age: Origins (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)